Thursday, January 10, 2013

January 11, 2013 News

Hello Families! I am uploading this newsletter early because I will be in a training session tomorrow afternoon and I wanted to be sure that I remembered to give everyone the information for the week. For the same reason, I kept your child's folder today.  I am busy getting them ready to send home tomorrow! Please be sure to read the newsletter and pay close attention to the Dates to Remember. Also, Dining with Dad is tomorrow at 10:55 - 11:25 AM in the CES cafeteria. I received many responses and I'm very excited to see all the "Dads" tomorrow. We have something super special prepare for you!

I think that's all for now. I may have to post some additional information later! :) I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

As a side note (I knew I would remember something else), be sure to look for some information coming home next week about our upcoming trip to the Texas A&M University Commerce Planetarium!!

Also, I will be sending next week's Smarty Pants Homework home tomorrow so that your child can work on it over the weekend. It will not be due until Thursday, January 17th.

No comments:

Post a Comment