Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Valentine's Day Cards


Here is a little note addressing the Valentine cards for tomorrow's party. I am sending this note home in folders today too! I hope you all have a wonderful Wednesday!

Attention Families: I have received many questions about addressing Valentine’s Day cards. During our Valentine’s Day Party, we will have a Valentine exchange.  Please bring a Valentine from your child to give to each student in the class.  We currently have 21 students.  Please address the valentines “To: My Friend”.  This makes it easier for the students to pass them out. I do not send home a list of the names of the children that are in my class. I like the Valentines to be addressed to “My Friend” because it causes less confusion for the children if we do it this way. I hope this clears up any questions you all had! J Thanks for all you do!

No comments:

Post a Comment