Here are some reminders/ information:
1. Scholastic Book Orders are due next Friday, October 18th, 2013.
2. Pumpkin Patch permission forms and $4.00 for admission are due Friday, October 25th.
3. We are going to do a pumpkin carving activity to go with math and science on October 25th. I will need 4 parent volunteers to help us carve pumpkins. Please let me know if you would like to help out! Thanks!
4. On October 21-25 we will be learning about coins. I would like for every student to bring a baggie of change to school. We will use the money to help us sort and identify coins. We only need pennies, nickles, dimes and quarters. We will use the coins often throughout the school year and when we are finished with them we will donate the money that we collected. All of the kindergarten teachers and students will discuss who we should donate the change to. We are not asking for a certain amount so any spare change will do! Thank you for helping us out with our coin unit!
5. I have scheduled most of the parent conferences for next week. If you can not make it at your scheduled time please let me know. If you have not sent your form back to school, please do so on Monday, October 14th.
6. International Night was changed from October 15th to October 17th. The change was made yesterday. The office staff relayed the change to the teachers and gave us notes to send home. The note was in your child's folder yesterday and I changed it on the newsletter as well. I want to make sure that everyone knows about the change! :) There will be a PTO meeting at 6:00 and International Night is from 6:30-7:30.
I hope everyone has a great weekend! I hope to see you all at the game tonight!! GO TIGERS!