Friday, November 1, 2013

November 1, 2013 News

WOW!! We've had a very busy week! It was Red Ribbon Week and we had many students participate in the different daily dress!! I posted a few pictures on Duck Away From Drugs Day! I think that was the children's favorite day! I saw many of you on the square last night! I hope everyone had fun trick or treating! Today, we visited the Kadee Farm Pumpkin Patch! The children had so much fun! Some even fell asleep on the bus on the way back to school! They were tired!

We also had a busy week of learning about shapes, CVC words, and the letter Pp. I can't believe we are out of October and into November. The year is already passing by so fast! As always, please let me know if you have any questions or need to talk with me! I will be in contact with everyone after we wrap up the 2nd Six Weeks! If you need me before then please call or email! I'll be happy to talk with you whenever!

I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment