Friday, January 10, 2014

January 10, 2014 News

Welcome back families!! We had a great return to school! It felt great getting back into a routine! The kiddos were eager to share what they did over the holidays! I missed them over the break and enjoyed hearing all their fun stories!

I put some information about our field trip to the Planetarium in the newsletter. I will start collecting the $4.00 for admission next week, but it is not due until February 7th. I wanted to give everyone enough notice so that you can send it when its convenient for you! There is no permission form required since it is considered an "in town" field trip. Please let me know if you have any questions about it! We will be going to the Planetarium during our Space Exploration unit. The children always have such a great time going!

**Many of the communication folders are starting to fall apart. I will be putting together new folders over the weekend and will throw away the old folders on Monday. Please continue to send your child's communication folder to school daily. Thank you. :)**

I hope everyone enjoys the weekend!

Remember, the next two weeks of school are four day weeks. The students are off January 17th and 20th!

No comments:

Post a Comment