Friday, January 24, 2014

January 24, 2014 News

Here is our newsletter for the week. Thank you to everyone that sent wish list items to school this week! We only need 2 more packages of double stuffed Oreo cookies!

Also, I want to remind you about our Planetarium field trip. We will visit the Planetarium on Tuesday, Feb. 11th. The cost for our students to go is $4.00 per child. Please send the $4.00 to school by Friday, Feb. 7th. Sending it as soon as possible will be best. I will be at a Technology Conference from Feb. 5-7 and will have to ask my substitute to collect the money as it comes in. It will be easier to get everyone's $4.00 before then so that a substitute will not have to handle the money. Please let me know if you have any questions about our field trip.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment