Friday, January 31, 2014

January 31, 2014 News

Here is our newsletter for the week! Just a few reminders: 1. Please send the 100th day snack item to school by Tuesday, February 4th. This will give us enough time to prepare it! :) 2. Be sure to send your child's $4.00 for the Planetarium by Friday, February 7th. 3. Please send a 3-D shape to school on Monday. We plan to use the shapes during our Math lesson! 4. If you have not done so already, please return the heart for "100 things we love about Kindergarten". We want to get them up before the 100th day of school! We can't wait to see what they all look like in the hall. 5. I will be at a technology conference in Austin on Tuesday-Friday next week. I will not be at school. If you have any notes or need to get information to me or the school please call the school, email me at stephanie.pullen@commerceisd.org, or write a note in their folder. I want to make sure that everything is taken care of while I am gone. I have left detailed notes and I know that the children will be in good hands while I am away! If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.

Thank you for sharing your child with me! We had such a great week! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment