Friday, March 28, 2014

March 28, 2014 News

Hello Families!! We've had a great week at school! Check out our newsletter for the week.

The last day of our Scholastic Book Fair is today! Please stop by if you have not done so already if you wish to purchase books!

I'm excited to announce that I will be setting up a live chat with a weather expert for our Weather Unit! I will let everyone know how it goes! I can't wait to see what the children think about it!

I put a note in the newsletter about folders, backpacks, and tardies. This week, I have had several students arrive late to school. I wanted to remind everyone about the importance of getting your child to school on time. We start our day in morning assembly at 7:45 and will be in our classroom by 8:00. We take attendance, do lunch count, and eat breakfast by 8:15. After that we start calendar and Reading Prime Time begins at 8:30. I know that situations occur and that tardies may happen every once in awhile, but I want to make sure that lateness does not become frequent. If you have any questions about this please let me know! Thank you for your understanding! :)


I hope everyone has a great weekend! See you all Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment