Friday, April 18, 2014

April 18, 2014 News

Here is our newsletter for the week! Remember that April 25th is Kindergarten cap and gown pictures. They will wear the gown over their clothes. Please turn in your order forms by the 25th. Make sure the order form is in your child's folder and not just placed loosely in their backpack. It is easier and more time effective for me to check their folders in the morning and get everything that I need out of them instead of looking through 19 individual backpacks. :) I want to make sure that Lifetouch leaves with all of the picture order forms. Thank you for your cooperation!

I can't wait to see how they all look in their cap and gown! Crazy to think we only have 1 more six weeks left of school! It goes by too fast!

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment