Thursday, April 24, 2014

April 25, 2014 News

Here is the newsletter for the week. Remember, tomorrow is Kindergarten Cap and Gown Pictures. I will be out tomorrow so please remember if you send a picture order form to school to place it in your child's folder. The substitute will not have time to check all the backpacks. You can also remind your child to hand it directly to the substitute. I reminded all of the students and made a note for my substitute to read. I just want to make sure that all money/order forms get turned in and that the picture taking process goes as smooth as possible.

Check out the dates to remember! We have so many fun activities coming up!

Also, we start our end of the year countdown on Monday with Day 29! I'll be sure to post pictures of what fun activity we get to do each day! The children are so excited!!

I hope you all have a fantastic weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment