Friday, May 30, 2014

Last Week of School

I can't believe we have one week left! Time flies when your having fun and busy learning! This school year has gone by so fast! Thank you to everyone that came to see the Kindergarten Circus yesterday! It was a huge success! And thank you to my parent volunteer, student teacher, and the NHS students from the high school for helping get the children ready for the stage!

We have a busy week planned next week! I sent the note below home with the students that left early yesterday and with the others today. This handout gives you a breakdown of what we will have going on each day next week. Please be sure to send $3.00 with your child to school by Tuesday, June 3rd for our pizza lunch on Friday. I have to order the pizza in advance. :)

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Stay safe and have fun!!


No comments:

Post a Comment