Here is our newsletter for the week! This was our last week with reading homework. We will continue Sunshine Math homework for a few more weeks.
Here are a some dates to remember:
· May 7—Show and Tell: Bring something unique to show your classmates. (Anything of value/sentiment should not be brought to school. Please make sure your child’s name is on their object.)
· May 14—Field trip to the TAMUC Farm (Please send a sack lunch with your child.)
· May 29—Kindergarten Circus @9:00 AM in the CES Cafeteria
· May 30—Kindergarten Picnic
· Jun. 3—Movie Day
· Jun. 4—T-Shirt Signing Day/Field Day
· Jun. 6—Last Day of School
We have so many fun activities coming up!! I will be out on Tuesday, May 6th to present on "Technology in the Classroom" at the Region 10 Digital Fluency Conference! I'm excited to share what new and innovative things we are doing in our classroom!!
I've added a few things to or Classroom Wish List:
- glue sticks
- white cardstock
- large, white index cards
We would love for you to send anything from the list that you can!! Thanks for all your help!
I hope everyone has a great weekend!