Friday, May 23, 2014

May 23, 2014 News

Here is our newsletter for the week!

Next week (5/27-5/30), your child may bring $5.00 to have "free dress" for our bucket filler project. Remember that your child's attire must be school appropriate. No open toed shoes, tank tops, pajamas, or hats.

We are busy preparing for the Kindergarten Circus!! I would like to ask for a few parent volunteers to help get the children ready the day of the circus. The circus is on Thursday, May 29th @ 9:00 AM in the CES Cafeteria. I already have 1 parent volunteer and would like 1 or 2 more. I will be able to reserve seats for the parents that can help out. I will need help with make-up and putting on costumes. Please let me know if you are available to help out our class. I would like for my parent volunteers to arrive by 8:00 AM Thursday morning. We are so excited to get to perform for our families so make sure you save the date and have your camera charged!!

As a reminder: Please send $3.00 with your child to school for our pizza party by Monday, June 2nd. Thank you!!

Monday is a school holiday! I hope everyone enjoys the long weekend! Happy Memorial Day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment