Thursday, July 24, 2014

Summer Update

I hope you all have been enjoying your summer!! I've been spending lots of time with my family and enjoying the cooler temperatures that we've had! I also started working in my classroom last week. I've almost got the room put back together! Technology camp is in two weeks and I've been working on a few presentations for my trainings! ... I'm getting so excited about the new things that I want to do this year with my students! 







Over the summer I've been reading Teach Like a Pirate!  It's a great book and very inspiring!! I recommend that all teachers read it!




The start of school is just around the corner and I still have tons to do to get prepared! I can't wait to see all the familiar faces and meet the sweet new ones! I'm hoping to get some visits from my past kinder kiddos too!

I want to wish each of you a happy start to the 2014-2015 school year and a hope that it's the best one yet!

No comments:

Post a Comment