Friday, August 29, 2014

August 29, 2014 News

We've had a great first week! Each Friday, I will send home a newsletter with information about what we learned that week and what's coming up. There is also a "Dates to Remember" section that will have important dates listed. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns about what we are doing at school.

A few notes: Monday is a school holiday. We will resume normal school hours on Tuesday, Sept. 2nd. Also, on Friday, September 5th we will have a Grandparent's Day Lunch. Please fill out the RSVP form and return it to school on Tuesday. I will give Ms. Pickle, our cafeteria manager, a count of how many guests we will have so that she can prepare for their visit!

I have enjoyed getting to know all of my new students and I know that we are going to have a great year!

As always, please let me know if you have any questions or concerns or if I can help with anything!

Thanks so much!
Mrs. Pullen

No comments:

Post a Comment