Friday, September 26, 2014

September 26, 2014 News

Good afternoon families!! We had another awesome week at school! We even created our first project on the iPads using PicCollage!

On Friday, next week, we are inviting our moms to come to our classroom for popcorn and a movie. I sent home an RSVP form in your child's folder. Our Movie with Mom will begin at 1:30 PM and last about 30-45 minutes. Please fill that out and send it back to school on Monday. We hope that all of our moms will be able to come!

Also, I want to let you all know that I was not at school today. TX A&M Commerce gives their mentor teachers a day off for being a mentor to their education students! I have been a mentor to student teachers for 3 years and enjoy it so much! I'm grateful for the opportunity and thankful for a little reward! I used the day to prepare for my brother's wedding which is tomorrow in College Station! I know the kiddos had a great day with Ms. Murdock and I have a special surprise for them on Monday!

Well, I hope you all have a great weekend! Remember that today is the Commerce Homecoming Game and the Bois 'd Arc Bash is this weekend! I'm sad to miss all the great things happening in Commerce the next few days! I hope to hear all about it next week. GO TIGERS!


No comments:

Post a Comment