Friday, October 17, 2014

October 17, 2014 News

Hi families!! We had a fantastic week at school! I want to thank everyone that sent items for our apple tasting activity!! We had so many apple products and the children really enjoyed the activity!

Next Friday, October 24th, we will be going to the Kadee Farm Pumpkin Patch. If you have not done so already, please send your child's permission form and $4.00 to school by Monday. We will be giving the pumpkin patch owners a head count on Tuesday of how many children will be attending!

**Calling All Parent Volunteers**
We will be doing a pumpkin carving activity on Friday, October 30th from 1:00-2:00 PM in our classroom. We will need at least 4 parent volunteers to help us out! Please let me know if you are interested in participating in this activity with us! I usually ask the parents to bring a pumpkin and carving tools with them on the day of the activity! I have some more information that I can send to you if you are interested! We appreciate all your help!

I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend! See you Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment