Friday, October 3, 2014

October 3, 2014 News

WOW! I can't believe the first six weeks has come to an end! It went by super fast! I have really enjoyed getting to know your child and can't wait to see what this next six weeks will bring. Take a look at our newsletter for the week!

We have many important things that are coming up so be sure to look at the "Dates to Remember" section of the newsletter. In your child's folder you will find a permission slip and information about our Pumpkin Patch field trip. Please fill out and return their permission form and the $4.00 for their admission to school by Friday, October 17th. We will be eating lunch at the Kadee Farm Pumpkin Patch before returning to school so your child will need a sack lunch. I will send several reminders between now and then! Parents are welcome to attend. You can follow the bus or meet us at the location. You can also pay for your admission when you get there. Please let me know if you plan on attending with us! Thanks so much!

We will be attending the Stephen Fite Concert in Sulphur Springs on November 20th. I sent home information and permission forms last week. Please return your child's permission form and $6.00 for admission by October 13th. We must give them a count of how many students are coming. You must pay the $6.00 by the 13th in order for your child to attend. We will not be able to purchase additional tickets after that date. If you need another form please let me know and I will get that to you. If you have any questions about the Stephen Fite concert please let me know.

Our class will be doing a pumpkin carving activity at school on Friday, October 31st! I will need some parent volunteers for this fun activity! I will send more information soon so be on the look out for that! :)

Next Friday, October 10th, we will be going to CHS at 1:30-2:00 for a pep rally!! I haven't told the children about it yet! We are going to make something special that goes along with our letter "Tt" to take with us! We will be back at school in time for snack and dismissal.

There is so much going on this month!


No comments:

Post a Comment