Friday, November 21, 2014

November 20, 2014 News

Hello Families!! This week has flown by! We had a wonderful time at the concert yesterday and I have an exciting day planned for us today. Remember that we have early dismissal today at 11:50! Next week is our Thanksgiving break! We will start back to school with normal hours on Monday, December 1st! I hope everyone has a fun break!! Make lots of memories!!

Take a look at our newsletter for the week! We have a busy month ahead of us! When we get back to school we will begin our Christmas Around the World unit in Social Studies! I am trying to set up some interactive chats for us to be apart of and I even have passports for every child so that we can document the countries we "visit"! I hope to make this unit very fun and memorable for my students!

Also, I added a wish list to the newsletter this week. If you would like to donate one of those items to our class we would appreciate it so much! :)

Thanks for all you do!

See you all in December!


No comments:

Post a Comment