Friday, November 7, 2014

October 7, 2014 News

Hello Families!! We've had another great week at school! I can't believe we only have 2 weeks left until our Fall Break! Time sure does fly when your busy learning and having fun!!

Next week we will be super busy preparing for our Thanksgiving Feast! We invite you to join us for lunch on Thursday, November 13, 2014 @ 11:20 AM in the CES cafeteria! We will wear our Native American costumes to lunch so be sure to have your cameras ready!!

Also, just a side note, I will not be at school on Monday, November 10th. I will be in Austin at their Google facility planning lessons that integrate technology!! I'M SO EXCITED TOO! I hardly ever miss school with my students, but this was a wonderful opportunity that I just couldn't pass up! Only 30 teachers were chosen in Texas to be apart of this amazing planning session! I feel very honored that I get to go! :) Our student teacher, Ms. Zachariah, along with a substitute will be with the children. I can't wait to share my experience with them when I get back to school on Tuesday!

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

Take a look at our newsletter for the week:


No comments:

Post a Comment