Thursday, January 15, 2015

January 15, 2015 News

Good Afternoon Families!! It has been a busy four day week here at school! Take a look at our newsletter for the week! Next week, Ms. Zachariah, my resident student teacher, will be back with us 5 days a week until mid March! We are so excited for her to be back in the classroom with us. The children love her!

Take a look at our dates to remember. We have so much coming up! I will be sending home a 100th Day of School snack letter next week so be sure to look in your child's folder for that. I want to get a head start on the 100th Day of School because I will be in Austin that week. Although I wish I didnt have to miss that wonderful milestone, I will be busy learning about new and innovative educational technology! Ms. Zachariah will take great care of them while I am out.

Also, be on the look out for more information about out field trip to the planetarium. We are working out the specifics, so more information should be coming home very soon!

Remember that tomorrow is a staff development day which means no school for the students. Also, Monday is Martin Luther King day and is a school holiday for students and staff!

I hope you all enjoy the four day weekend! See you back next Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment