Wednesday, February 11, 2015

TCEA 2015

As most of you know, I was out of town most of last week for a technology convention. I was one of two teachers chosen from CES to attend TCEA in Austin! This was my second year going to TCEA. It is such a fun conference filled with lots of learning about new and innovative educational technology. I got to meet some awesome people that I've been following on Twitter too! While learning and attending sessions, Region 10 educators got to participate in a "selfie challenge"! I had a great time meeting new people and networking with other teachers and administrators!

During my few days there, I learned about several new tools to bring to the classroom. I also found new ways to use some of the existing technology and apps that we already have! I'm already working on a new Donor's Choose Project for some awesome technology for the classroom! Can't wait to share all these wonderful things with my little explorers!




No comments:

Post a Comment