Monday, February 16, 2015

Texas Animal Research Project

Today I sent home a note about our Texas Animal Research Project along with the manila and lined paper to complete this fun assignment.!! This is an activity that you will complete with your child at home. I want you to use all the imagination and creativity that you'd like. When creating the picture of the Texas animal, your child can use pictures from magazines or ones found online. Your child can also use markers or crayons to draw a picture of their animal. Please have them include details in their pictures (such as where/ what type of home animal may live in or have). I would like the facts to be written by your child in pencil. Please have them include their name on the lined paper. (They usually write their name at the bottom of the paper at school.) The only restrictions I have is that they use the paper I provided. Although we would love for the students to do them on poster boards, we are limited on space. :) We will hang these up in the hallway for Open House, so be sure to have your child do their very best! If you have any questions about the project please do not hesitate to contact me. I want this to be a fun and education project! I will let them share their project with their peers on Monday, March 2nd! After we share them, we will include a technology piece with the project that will make their animal come to life! This will be done at school the week before Open House!!

I can't wait to see their finished projects! Have lots of fun and get creative!!


No comments:

Post a Comment