Friday, March 27, 2015

March 26, 2015 News

Hello families! We've had a great week back from Spring Break! It seems like the children grew so much during the 9 days they were out of school! Although I wish the weather would have been a little nicer, I enjoyed the break with my family! We were busy working on baby and house stuff! I enjoyed the time off, but it sure was nice coming back to school, seeing my students, and getting back into a routine!

Take a look at our newsletter for the week! Thursday, April 2nd, students may bring $1.00 to school to donate to Relay for Life.. If your child bring $1.00 they may wear alternative dress on that day. This is for Thursday only. Next Friday, April 3, we have early release! Kindergarten Cap and Gown pictures are scheduled for April 24th! More information about that will be coming your way soon.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment