Friday, April 24, 2015

April 24, 2015 News

Hi families!Take a look at our newsletter for the week! I went ahead and sent home your child's work and our weekly newsletter yesterday to go along with the report cards and the letter from Mrs. Stegall.

A few children expressed interest in trying out for the Ringmaster for Kindergarten Circus. If your child told me they wanted to tryout, I sent home a script yesterday for them to practice. Tryouts for Ringmaster will be in Friday, May 1st. Every child will have a part in the circus. If your child participates in the Ringmaster tryouts and does not get selected, they will get a different part in the circus. All of the acts are equally fun and exciting! If you have any questions about Ringmaster tryouts please let me know!

I hope everyone has a fun and safe weekend! It supposed to be beautiful outside so enjoy the sunshine!!


No comments:

Post a Comment