Friday, May 1, 2015

May 1, 2015 News

Good Afternoon Families!!!

Take a look at our newsletter for the week. We have several important dates coming up so be sure to mark your calendars!

Next week is teacher appreciation week. I want to take a moment and let you know how appreciative I am of all my families! Thanks for all your support, understanding, and help throughout this school year! It could not have been nearly as successful without each of your time and dedication! Thank you for being my partner in your child's education!! :)

If you have not done so already, please return the parent conference form I sent home with your child. I am trying to meet with all my families a little earlier than normal just in case the baby decides to make an early debut! I have already met with several families and have enjoyed talking with everyone! Also, don't forget to get those dates on your calendar and as always let me know if you have any questions.

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend and enjoys the beautiful weather!!


No comments:

Post a Comment