Friday, May 15, 2015

May 15, 2015 News

Hello Families!! I can't believe May is halfway over! Every week seems to go by quicker than the one before. We started circus practice this week! Next week we will continue practicing for the big day! We hope to see you at the Kindergarten Circus (also known as the "Greatest Show on Earth") on Thursday, May 21st at 9:00 AM in the CES Cafeteria. Also, please know that the kindergarten family picnic will follow soon after the Circus ends... rain or shine!

Here are a few reminders:
Please send $3.00 to school for your child's pizza lunch for the last day of school by Tuesday, May 26th. I'm asking for it a little early since my last day of school will be on May 27th. I want to be sure to have the money collected and pizza ordered before I go on maternity leave.

Also, if you have not done so already, please send back the Circus DVD order form by Wednesday, May 20th. We will begin making the DVD's after Circus and should have them ready to send home the following week. We need to make sure we get all orders in on time so that we know how many DVD's to make.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!


No comments:

Post a Comment