Friday, May 15, 2015

News from Mrs. Pullen

I sent this information home today and wanted to post it on the blog too!! Check out this exciting news!!


Hello Families! I have some big news about the arrival of my baby girl! As you know, my goal was to be at school up until my due date of May 31st.  There have been a few changes and my doctor feels it is best for me to have the baby on May 28th (unless sweet Charlotte decides to come before then).  This will put me missing the last 7 days of school. Although I do not want to miss that time with my students, I am so excited about finally meeting my baby girl! I plan on coming back to school on the last day (June 5th) to be here with the kids and spend that time with them. If that changes I will do my best to let you know. I know they will be in good and hands while I am gone and will enjoy the last 7 days of school with all the fun activities that are planned. I am going to go ahead and ask you to start sending their money for our pizza lunch which will be held on the last day of school. I am going to collect the money and order the pizza before my last day. Please send their $3.00 for pizza by Tuesday, May 26th. This will help me get everything put into place so that the substitute doesn’t have to worry about it. My plan is to organize and get as much as I can complete for the substitute in the next two weeks. I want it to be a smooth transition for the children. Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns for me to address. Thanks so much!! J

No comments:

Post a Comment