Thursday, January 21, 2016

January 21, 2016 News

Hi families!! It's been a busy 3 day week! With no school on Monday and tomorrow being a student holiday, we've been busy learning and reviewing before the start of the 4th six weeks! Can you believe we've officially reached the halfway mark of the school year?!?! It's flying by so fast!

Take a look at the newsletter for the week!

I sent home information about our 100th Day of School in your child's folder. I will not be with the kiddos on that day. In fact I will not be with them on February 3rd, 4th, and 5th. I will be in Austin for the TCEA Convention. Although I hate to miss the 100th Day Celebration, I will be learning about new and innovative technology to bring to my students. The time away will be well worth it and the kids will be in great hands! If you have any transportation changes or any daily matters that need to be cared for on those days, please contact the office for help. You can text, email, or call me, but, in the past, I have not had the best service inside the convention so it may take me more time than normal to get back to you. I will make sure that the substitute sends home the appropriate correspondence and checks folders for notes!

Lastly, we will be visiting the planetarium on Thursday, February 18th. The cost for each child to attend is $4.00. Please send the $4.00 to school by Wednesday, February 17th. You can send the money anytime between now and then.

Well I think that covers most everything. Oh, information about the Valentine's party will come home next week! Ok, now I think that's it! I know there is so much going on in the next several weeks! If you have any questions or concerns please feel free to contact me!

Thanks again for all you do and all your support! I love teaching your child!

Have a fabulous weekend!

Mrs. Pullen


No comments:

Post a Comment