Friday, January 29, 2016

January 29, 2016 News

We've had a very busy week at school! Our week started off with Math Marathon where the children switched classes. Each kindergarten teacher and Mrs. Miller prepared a fun, engaging, hands-on math lesson to teach each class! It was fun and very different than our normal schedule. The children enjoyed learning about different math skills with different teachers!

On Tuesday and Thursday we had benchmark testing. I am very proud of each of my students because they followed directions during the testing time did their very best!

Wednesday I was out for my Google Academy training. I will have a few more training (one each month through April). I am excited to learn about new tech tools to share with my students!

Today was a normal day at school (except for the fire drill). We finally got to use our extra recess time (that we were supposed to use last month) today! We went to Eddie Moore Park and enjoyed the beautiful weather!!

Remember next Wednesday is the 100th Day of School! Please bring the snack item by Monday. Also, 100th Day projects may be brought to school Monday- Wednesday.

Please let me know if you have any questions or concerns! I hope you all have a great weekend!




No comments:

Post a Comment