Friday, January 8, 2016

January 8, 2016 News

Good afternoon families! We had a great week back at school. I hope everyone enjoyed their Christmas break. Take a look at our newsletter for the week.

Just a few notes:

** Thank you to everyone that was able to join us for Dining with Dad today! We had a great time and hope you did too!

** We are still collecting Box Tops! Our next submission date is February 23. Please send any Box Tops you have collected with your child to school so that we can get those turned in!

** The 100th Day of School and are Valentine's Day Party are fast approaching! I will be sending information home about those celebration days soon!

I think that's it for now! Please let me know if you have questions or if I can help with anything! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!



No comments:

Post a Comment