Thursday, October 20, 2016

October 21, 2016 News

Happy Friday Families!! We've had a wonderful week at school! Take a look at our newsletter for the week!

Thank you to everyone who has volunteered to help us on the 27th for our Pumpkin Carving. I still need one more parent to assist us with this activity! Please let me know if you can help! Also, I had 3 parents that said they could send a pumpkin! Thank you! Please send it to school by Wednesday. We need 1 more pumpkin as well. If you can send a pumpkin to school please let me know before Thursday! Thank you for all your help with putting this activity together! The children are going to have so much fun!

Remember, next week is Red Ribbon Week! I posted a picture of the note on Twitter! I will also post it on the blog this afternoon! I can't wait to see all of the children participate and support our Drug Free Campaign!

Also, just a reminder that next Tuesday (October 25th) is an early release day. We will dismiss at 12:20 PM.

I hope everyone has a great weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment