Friday, January 27, 2017

January 27, 2017 News

Good afternoon families!! Take a look at our newsletter for the week! Our 100th Day of School is on Thursday! We are looking forward to celebrating this day with all kinds of fun activities all about the number 100!! Remember that all 100th Day projects are due that morning. Please make sure your child's first and last name is on their project! If you have any questions please let me know.

We will have our Middle of the Year Reading and Math benchmark assessments next week. I will not be sending home homework since we have such a busy week planned. Please continue to help your child with their letters, letter sounds and sight words at home. I will be sending a white lunch sack home for your child to decorate for our Valentine's Day Party! Get creative and have fun! The sacks will need to be sent back to school by Monday, February 13th!

Valentine's Day Party will be on Tuesday, February 14th. I sent home the note about the party today. I know it's early, but I will be gone to TCEA February 7-10 and I want to make sure I get everything we need for the party taken care of before I leave. I will be back at school on the 13th.

Please let me know if you have any questions about anything! Thanks so much!

I hope everyone has a fantastic weekend!

~Mrs. Pullen


No comments:

Post a Comment