Friday, February 17, 2017

February 17, 2017 News

We had a great week at school! I am so happy to be back with the kiddos! I enjoyed my time at TCEA last week and have many new activities and projects I want to try with the children! I'm excited to implement my new learning soon!

Take a look at our newsletter for the week! We are still collecting items for our basket for the Math and Science Carnival Night! Our basket theme is "Family Movie and Game Night". Please send a related item for this basket to school by Wednesday, February 22nd! The baskets will be auctioned off the next night during the carnival! Thanks for all your help!

I hope everyone has a great weekend! Remember, Monday is a staff development day for teachers and a holiday for students!

See you on Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment