Friday, February 3, 2017

February 3, 2017 News

WOW!! We've had a busy week at school! We finished Middle of the Year assessments on Wednesday and had an awesome 100th Day of School yesterday!! I enjoyed celebrating this milestone with the kiddos!! Thanks to everyone that sent items for our 100 piece snack!! It was so fun to make!!

Take a look at our newsletter for the week! I will be out Tuesday afternoon through Friday. I will be in Austin for TCEA! I will return to school on Monday, February 13th. Please contact the office if you have any transportation changes/ questions/ concerns. They will be able to help you! You can still text/ email me, but I may not get the message right away. Service in the convention center is not always the best and I will be attending several sessions each day. I do not want to miss an important message so please be sure to call the CES front office with any news you have about your child.

Our substitute will be Mrs. Otken! I have asked her to check folders, but again please call the office to confirm that they got any messages you write/ send in the folder. Mrs. Otken has detailed notes to follow/ go by for each day. I think the students will have a great time learning with her!

I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!


No comments:

Post a Comment