Friday, March 10, 2017

March 10, 2017 News

How is Spring Break already here?!?! Seriously where has the school year gone? My goodness it's flying by and I feel like May will be here before we know it! TIME SLOW DOWN!

Here is our newsletter for the week! I sent home folders with most of their work and a copy of this yesterday, I will keep their folder over Spring Break. :)

Just a few notes:

Our resident student teacher from the university, Mrs. Dreiling, will start back to school with us on March 21st! She will be teaching several lessons to the students each week! These are lessons that I have prepared or ones that we have worked on together. My goal is to prepare my students teachers as much as possible for their first real teaching job! Your child will most likely come home talking about Mrs. Dreiling and what they are working on with her! As she is instructing them I will still be in the room guiding her and giving her feedback as needed! I am so grateful to be a mentor teacher for TX A&M Commerce! If you have any questions about this program or what our student teacher will be teaching please let me know!

Thank you to everyone that came to Open House on Tuesday! We had a wonderful turn out and enjoyed showing you all of our projects and activities we've been doing at school! If you were unable to make it, I sent home some of your child's activities on Wednesday. I will keep everything else up in the classroom and hallways for a few more weeks!

On March 22 we will have our Spring and Group Pictures! We have not received order forms for this yet, but I will send home as soon as we do!

I think that's all the notes for now! I hope each of you have a wonderful Spring Break! I  can't wait to hear the stories about what my students did during the break!

See you back at school on Monday, March 20th!


No comments:

Post a Comment