Friday, March 31, 2017

March 31, 2017 News

Here is our newsletter for the week and what an awesome week it's been!! Take a look at the Dates to Remember and let me know if you have any questions about the upcoming events! I can't believe tomorrow is the beginning of April! We will have a busy last two months of school!

We have so many things to look forward to this Spring! I will have parent conferences in a few weeks to discuss your child's progress over this school year and address any questions or concerns you may have. I'm available during my planning time each week, so please do not hesitate or wait until parent conferences if you need to talk with me sooner!

Well I think that's all for now! I hope you and your family have a wonderful weekend!

~Mrs. Pullen






No comments:

Post a Comment