Friday, April 7, 2017

April 7, 2017 News

Hi families!! We've had an awesome week at school! Take a look at our newsletter for the week.

Cap and Gown picture information will go home next week. From what I understand, LifeTouch will not be sending order forms for you to fill out in advance. They will come take Kindergarten Cap and Gown pictures on April 20th and then send proofs for every child that took pictures. Proofs usually arrive at school about 2 weeks after pictures are taken. With that said, they do not come back another day for retakes, so please make sure your child is here on this day! They always turn out so cute! I can't believe it's already time for them to do this! The school year has flown by!

We go to the Children's Museum next week (on Tuesday)! This a short field trip so your child will not need a sack lunch. We will leave around 12:00 and be back by 2:30! Just in time for snack! :)

The next two weeks are short weeks. We do not have school on Friday, April 14th or on Monday, April 17th. The 14th is a holiday and the 17th is a "Bad Weather Day". I am taking my Resident Day, a day given to me by TAMU-C for being a mentor teacher, on April 18th. Mrs. Dreiling will be with the children on this day. They will have a normal day planned. She's been with us since the fall so I am sure they will have a great day with her! If you have any questions about this please let me know!

**Just a note: I'll be at the City Park tomorrow for the Aglaia Easter Egg Hunt! We put this fun event on every year! Children in 2nd grade and below can come enjoy a fun hunt and prizes! The hunt starts at 11:00! Please come if you can! I would love to see all my friends there!**

Well that's all for now! I hope everyone has a great weekend! See you on Monday!


No comments:

Post a Comment